Get Converted. Enjoy Your Purchased Music Anywhere!
Guides of How to use DRM protected Music in 3rd party softwares:
- How to use M4P in Adobe Premiere Pro as background Music?
- How to use DRM protected M4P in Ulead VideoStudio as background Music?
- How to use DRM protected M4P in Pinniacle Studio as background Music?
- M4P with Powerpoint Presentation
- Remix M4P with Cool Edit Pro
- 2012/2/24 TuneClone V2.20はリリースされた!
- 2012/1/15 Macユーザーに向けのTuneClone Audio converter v2.3.0はリリースされた
- 2011/10/19 TuneClone V2.12はリリースされた!ID3タグのバグを修正した
"If you have lots of music, you might need a big pile of CDs to convert everything with the "burn and rip" method above. That's where software can help. A "virtual CD drive" such as TuneClone can simulate a real CD burner, eliminating the need for real CD-R discs. The Windows operating system will treat the virtual drive just like a real one, so you can tell your CD burning software to access the virtual drive by it's own drive letter." --Bob
"I've been waiting a long time to 'free my iTunes' to use on my Walkman mobile phone, and the only way I could do it before was to burn to CD then rip back again. A very lengthy process, which normally ended up full of faults and a lot of wasted disks!! Not any more!!" -- David
DRM-Removal Software Free Trial Download
With just a few mouse clicks you can enjoy all your protected songs on any MP3 player devices without any restrictions or DRM protection.